Here are some rules for posting bugs that might help ours and yours understanding and fixing the bugs.
1. Post your Neptune version number (the best would be like [Neptune 3.0] in the header of your thread)
2. Post Hardware specification. To gather detailed information execute in Terminal lspci.(if you encounter hardware problems)
3. Try to start a misfunctioning App from within a terminal, because it gives a better error describtion
4. Text which is not typed in manually but rather copied from commandline or error report should be entered in
tags for better reading.
5. If you encounter hardware or softwarefailures please try to find out in which version of the package this bug appears.
6. Stay calmed. Bugs won't get fixed quicker if you aren't
Notice: Old threads which aren't updated for at least a few months and that cannot be reproduced or identified as bugs by us are closed. If you want to reopen them write me a p.m.